Air Crimper Simplex is intended for use in factories producing large volume cable assembly of modular plugs. It is a sophisticated machine consisting of precisely machined parts and quality pneumatic components. Machine works only with corresponding die sets suitable for crimping various number of different modular plugs.
Country of origin: Croatia (EU)
Unshielded and shielded modular plugs.
For a list of suitable inserts contact supplier.
• Portal frame design
• Hardened steel
• Full cycle with time delay at upper dead point
• No electricity needed for operation
• Easily switch from right to left hand operation
• Adjustable crimp height
• Vast range of die sets available
• Special die sets available upon request
• Fast production changeover time
• Easy removal of plugs after processing
• Recalibration after long term use
•Length [mm] 320
•Width [mm] 250
•Height [mm] 125
•Weight [kg] 15
•Stroke [mm] 20
•Cycle time – adjustable, min. 1 sec
•Press force – 5600N at 6bar
•Input pressure – min 4bar, max 10bar
•Air connection – 8mm hose